Meet the most delicious almond meal cookies you’ll ever come across!
How long? 45 minuteS
How many? 30 cookies
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup chopped dairy-free dark chocolate
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- 2/3 cup shredded/ dessicated coconut
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or your choice of sweetener)
- 2 eggs
- 5 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients (almond meal, dark chocolate chips, almonds, coconut, baking powder, salt and sugar). Create a well in the centre of the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs for 2 mins until mixed well.
- Whisk in coconut oil and vanilla, then pour into well in dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes or longer.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Take mix out of the fridge and roll dough into small balls. Place on baking sheet and press down slightly to flatten.
- Bake until edges begin to brown, 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
Be creative with flavours! I often swap the dark choc and nuts for white choc and cranberries! It’s also great to add hemp seeds or buckwheat for added crunch.