TIME: 20 MINS
- 800g chicken breast/ thigh, cut into 2-3cm squares
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil, for pan
- Mango slices to serve
- Lime wedges to serve
- Soak wooden skewers in water to avoid splinting.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, paprika, tamari and sesame oil. Mix in peanut butter and apple cider vinegar. Season with salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Add chicken to skewers and coat with satay sauce.
- Heat grill pan over high, add oil, and cook chicken 2-3 minutes on either side until cooked through.
- Serve with mango slices, drizzled with lime juice.